Bioshock ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Bioshock on a PlayStation 3 emulator. It is a game developed by 2K Boston and 2K Australia, published by 2K Games. It falls into the first-person shooter genre and is the inaugural game in the PS3 Bioshock series. It also includes some elements of the role-playing and survival horror genres.
The protagonist of this video game is Jack, who will land very close to the bathysphere because his plane has crashed. This submersible will take him to the underwater city of Rapture, where the whole adventure begins. The city of Rapture is becoming more and more dangerous because a genetic material has been found that makes humans become beings with superpowers. Jack will have to try to escape the city alive and kill all the creatures he finds along the way that try to prevent him from doing so. Facing these enemies can be a difficult task, but we will have different weapons and ways to do it.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Bioshock ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Bioshock ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Bioshock for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Bioshock ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Bioshock ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Bioshock ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Bioshock ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Bioshock ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.