Call Of Duty: Black Ops II ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 on a PlayStation 3 emulator. This first-person shooter video game is the sequel to Call Of Duty: Black Ops and, in turn, the ninth installment of the well-known Call Of Duty saga. It was published by Activision and developed by Treyarch. The game’s plot continues with the story that happened in Black Ops.
This has a development divided into two epochs, being the first time in the history of the saga in which branched stories are presented. This means that what the player decides throughout the story affects the current mission as well as the story in general. The name of these missions is “Strike-Force”. The first era is the late 1980s, whose protagonists are Alex Manson and Frank Woods. Players will be able to take control of both and switch between them. The second era is in the late 2025s, in which the protagonist will be David, Manson’s son. It is a story that follows a non-linear plot and offers different endings. Call Of Duty: Black Of 2 once again features a Zombie game mode, much loved by the public.
ROMS do PS3 relacionados
Download Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Call Of Duty: Black Ops II ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Call Of Duty: Black Ops II ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Call Of Duty: Black Ops II ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Call Of Duty: Black Ops II ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.