Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Call of Duty: Black Ops on a PlayStation 3 emulator. Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM for PS3 emulator is one of the most acclaimed games in the series of first-person shooter video games, Call of Duty. The story takes us back to the 60s during the Cold War, with Alex Mason as the protagonist, a CIA agent whom we see for the first time waking up in the middle of an interrogation in which two unknown people meet.
The missions are very diverse and occur in different timelines based on the experiences of our protagonist character who has gone through many war situations, each of the missions is unique and is very well cared for, with cinematic scenes of the level of a Hollywood production, so that each time we expect more and more of the upcoming missions. It also has a variety of gameplay between them, not only we will have to make a mess of shots but we will also have situations in which stealth will be our best ally. Call of Duty: Black Ops for RPCS3 emulator was developed by Treyarch and distributed by Activision on most platforms in November 2010, surpassing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in sales with 5.6 million copies sold.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Call of Duty: Black Ops for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location, you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Call of Duty: Black Ops ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.