Dante’s Inferno ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Dante’s Inferno on a PlayStation 3 emulator. Dante’s Inferno ROM for PS3 emulator is a game of the action-adventure genre with touches of horror that stands out for the quality of the characters, especially the main character, Dante, a warrior of the Knights Templar guided by the soul that lives in the church of Virgil. The story takes us through the nine circles of hell to rescue our protagonist’s beloved from the demon Lucifer. Its artistic style and the gameplay of the weapons remind us a bit of the style that brought us God of War III.
In Dante’s Inferno for RPCS3 we will control Dante from a third-person perspective making use of his scythe that gives us a wide variety of attacks with which to perform combos and final attacks and the Holy Cross, a ranged weapon that allows us to throw energy rays. This work is based on the Western vision of life after death embodied by the 12th century Italian poet, Dante Alighieri, giving each of the nine circles a different and unique scenario, as well as the demons and monsters found in each of them.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Dante’s Inferno ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Dante’s Inferno ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Dante’s Inferno for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Dante’s Inferno ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location, you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Dante’s Inferno ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Dante’s Inferno ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Dante’s Inferno ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Dante’s Inferno ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.