Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 on a PlayStation 3 emulator. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM for RPCS3 emulator is the second part of the fighting video game Dragon Ball: Raging Blast released in 2009 based on the famous anime and manga series Dragon Ball. This game of the fighting genre allows us to use its more than 90 characters based on the original Dragon Ball series to fight against the machine or against other players as it has both online and offline game modes.
The fights are made with 3D graphics and are played with third person angles, sometimes over the shoulder and sometimes over the head, depending on the movement and the emphasis you want to give to the moment of the fight and the combo or attack that we are doing. The traditional story mode is now called Galaxy mode because the story of each character is represented by worlds of each one, where the missions will have several advantages and disadvantages depending on the world in which we find ourselves. Other game modes also found in the delivery are the Battle Zone where the player faces characters from different areas, the online and offline Battle mode that allows us to face our friends and other players, and the World Tournament. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 for PS3 was developed by Spike and published by Namco Bandai in November 2010.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location, you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.