Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on a PlayStation 3 emulator. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM for PS3 emulator is the most iconic and fan-acclaimed installment of the famous open-world video game saga, Grand Theft Auto.
The story this time takes place in the city of Los Santos, San Andreas, based on the real city of California, in the 90’s with CJ as the main character. CJ is a former gangster who decides to return to his former life after the death of his mother for murder, just when he is returning to his childhood home is blamed for murder by corrupt cops and will have to go into the gangs and mafias of the suburbs, in a city plagued by drugs and corruption, in order to end up controlling the city and to solve his life once and for all.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location, you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.