Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on a PlayStation 3 emulator. This is a compilation version of some remastered versions of games from the famous Metal Gear saga of action, violence, and tactics.
Specifically, it includes Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid 2: Son of Liberty, and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. This remastered version offers a product in which the stories of each videogame remain exactly as in their original version, but feature greatly improved graphics. Players will have to move between buildings and know how to hide, using tactical and camouflage techniques such as climbing or crawling on the ground. Thanks to this they will get the different weapons and ammunition and defeat the enemies. This will allow them to receive rewards that will make them even stronger.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.