Minecraft ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Minecraft on a PlayStation 3 emulator. Here are some of the most outstanding features of this game:
- Open world survival RPG game in which we will have to collect resources to survive, either feeding ourselves, looking for shelter or fighting against the enemies of the world.
- Gather resources to create the perfect base, with farm areas, creation of new objects, storage and everything that our imagination can reach.
- Explore the gigantic world that is presented to us, which is generated randomly every time we start a new game, so each experience will be completely different, depending on the biome in which we are when we start and the biomes that we have closer.
- Two worlds in which we can play, one represents the surface of the earth and the other the subsoil in which we will find other types of enemies and resources.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Minecraft ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Minecraft ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Minecraft for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Minecraft ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location, you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Minecraft ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Minecraft ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Minecraft ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Minecraft ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.