NIER ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run NIER on a PlayStation 3 emulator. This role-playing, action, and other video game was developed by Cavia and released by Square Enix. This is known in Japan as Nier Replicant, but for other countries, it was decided to release a slightly different version, with a more mature character.
It is a game derived from the Drakengard saga and is set thousands of years after one of the endings of the first video game. It features a main plot and other sub-plots. Players will have to control the protagonist and will be able to choose the name they want. It is controlled in the third person and they will have to discover the world while encountering other people and some enemies. There are monsters that will attack and we will have to defeat them to gain experience and thus be able to get new weapons and items. Weapons are customizable. Nier received good reviews from players and eventually, for some, it became a cult game.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download NIER ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download NIER ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game NIER for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download NIER ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install NIER ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install NIER ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of NIER ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy NIER ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.