Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Resident Evil 4 on a PlayStation 3 emulator. It is a video game of the shooter genre that is played in third person. Developed by and published by Capcom, it is the fourth installment of the acclaimed Resident Evil video game series.
The protagonist of the game is Leon S. Kennedy. This former government agent has to rescue the daughter of the president of the United States, who was kidnapped by a mysterious organization. This game won the title of Game of the Year at the Spike Video Awards. It has also been repeatedly considered one of the best games of all time. With great reviews from its audience, if you are a fan of third-person shooters and also like a mysterious and terrifying atmosphere, this game will definitely win you over.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Resident Evil 4 ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download Resident Evil 4 for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.