Many times we remember our favorite games from past consoles that we no longer have or that we played with a friend and we want to recall those childhood moments and past times. Emulators simulate the console on our PC giving us the option to play PlayStation 3 games in this case, on our computer and even on our mobile device. While many emulators give multiplatform option, that is, they allow us to play several consoles from the same emulator, usually each one specializes in one, this is the case of RPCS3, the leading emulator in the PS3 console sector, being the one that works best and has the best performance in addition to the features it offers compared to its competitors.
Download PS3 emulator RPCS3 for PC
To download the PlayStation3 emulator RPCS3 for PC will have to find the download link that we provide on this page and here below we leave you some simple instructions with which in less than 2 minutes we will have the file on your computer (ROM games not included):
- Run the RPCS3 download from the link that we leave below.
- It is possible that we ask permissions to download files from third parties, in this case, select “show more” and there we will see the option “download anyway” and click there.
- Allow downloads of unknown origin in case it asks for it.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Locate our downloaded file. It can be in a folder that we have chosen, or in the default download folder.
- Follow the installation instructions.
Install PS3 Emulator RPCS3 for PC
To install the PlayStation 3 emulator RPCS3 for PC just follow the simple installation steps below:
- Run the file you just downloaded from this page.
- Once the installation process is finished, open RPCS3 by clicking on the shortcut that is created, usually on the desktop.
- When we have it open, we will go to the quick start guide and we will download and install the console firmware in our emulator.
- Then we will be able to download the desired games through an assisted process.
- Now we can enjoy RPCS3 on our computer.
RPCS3 emulator requirements
Another thing to consider is whether the emulator in question can be used on our PC in particular, for this we must contrast the minimum requirements of RPCS3 with those of our computer, here below you can find them:
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit operating system
- 64-bit Linux operating system
- Graphics card with OpenGL 4.3 or higher
- Minimum RAM memory of 2 GB