Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run Sonic Unleashed on a PlayStation 3 emulator. Sonic Unleashed ROM for PS3 emulator is a game that combines the genres of platform, adventure and action of the iconic character and video game saga, Sonic The Hedgehog. The story revolves around Sonic and his friends, which we will have to manage to defeat the evil Doctor Eggman and restore peace in the world.
Sonic Unleashed for RPCS3 Emulator adds a new feature that changes the way we normally see the previous games of this saga, in them we can choose whether to perform the missions in night mode or day mode, ie, play at night or day. Once we have completed the tasks of the missions in both modes we will receive both great rewards for our characters and the unlocking of new levels. In addition to performing the level day or night, each level is located in a different area of the map, giving a sense of evolution that avoids the feeling of repetitiveness. Sonic Unleashed for RPCS3 was developed by Sonic Team and released in 2008 reaching a figure of more than 2,450,000 copies sold around the world.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download Sonic Unleashed ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game Sonic Unleashed for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location, you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.