The Last of Us ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run The Last of Us on a PlayStation 3 emulator. It is a video game of the action-adventure survival horror genre, developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.
We will be able to control one of the main characters, Joel, accompanied by Ellie. We will use firearms, as well as other improvised weapons, and skills such as stealth to get out unharmed in this third-person shooter game. We will face hostile humans and infected cannibal creatures in a post-apocalyptic world with all kinds of scenarios such as cities with tall buildings, forests and sewers. We will be able to use ranged weapons such as rifles and shotguns or less sophisticated melee weapons such as baseball bats. We will have to collect items to get objects to help us survive as a health kit or homemade bombs.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download The Last of Us ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download The Last of Us ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game The Last of Us for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download The Last of Us ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install The Last of Us ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install The Last of Us ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of The Last of Us ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy The Last of Us ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.