WWE 2K17 ROM (ISO) is the file in ISO format to be able to run WWE 2K17 on a PlayStation 3 emulator. This video game of the professional wrestling genre based on WWE is the eighteenth game in the series. Developed by Yuke’s and published by 2KSports, it is similar to the other installments of the series, including more playable characters, as always wrestling stars, and some modifications and improvements.
It has an online game mode to connect with other players and also with four game modes: Play Mode (we could say that is a custom game to practice combos and attack techniques), MyCareer (exclusive only for some consoles, allows each player to create his superstar wrestling. It is not available for PS3), Universe (allows to create game events that are paid with own fights and own programs), and Creation Suite (is an area to create characters, titles and cages that can be shared online for anyone to download). We will be able to play using our favorite wrestlers like John Cena or the McMahon family.
Related PS3’s ROMS
Download WWE 2K17 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To download WWE 2K17 ROM in ISO format for your PS3 Emulator you have to follow the steps below:
- Download the game WWE 2K17 for PlayStation 3 Emulator from the link below:
- Download WWE 2K17 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
- In case your operating system indicates it, grant permissions to download from unknown sources by clicking on the “show all” tab which will give you the option to “download anyway”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file download to complete.
- Locate the folder in which the download was performed. It can be in two locations:
- In your operating system download folder. If you have not selected any location you will find it here.
- In the location you selected at the beginning of the process, at the time of downloading.
- Once you have the file downloaded and located, you will have to unzip it and install it in the emulator. We explain how to do it in the following section.
Install WWE 2K17 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install WWE 2K17 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator (RPCS3) you can follow the following explanation that we give you step by step:
- Locate the PlayStation 3 Emulator you have installed, for example, the RPCS3 emulator.
- Run the PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Once you have it open, you will have to locate in the emulator menu an option that says “Boot Game” and select it by clicking on it.
- The file explorer of your operating system will open and you will have to go to the location where you have downloaded the ROM in ISO format.
- Once you are in the location of WWE 2K17 ROM (ISO) you will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now you can enjoy WWE 2K17 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3.
- This process can also be done with original PS3 games in PKG format, in case we have them.